What if I’m Currently in High School and Haven’t Finished My Diploma/GED?

Grant Aldrich

Last Update há 5 meses

Currently, OnlineDegree.com is only available to adults age 18 and over who’ve completed their high school diploma or GED equivalent. Our courses are designed to be college-level, and universities will require you to have completed your diploma or GED equivalent before you can enroll to their schools. It’s fantastic that you’re thinking about college, and we’ll be here when you’re finished with high school or your GED.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 liked this article

Still need help? Message Us