If I’ve Taken Some Units At Community College, Can I Still Be Enrolled?

Lucie Wisco

Last Update vor einem Jahr

Of course! Our courses at OnlineDegree.com are free and available to everyone. Courses completed from a community college could possibly be combined with the courses you complete at OnlineDegree.com to maximize the amount of earned credit you receive at your eventual university. You should check with your desired university beforehand though to understand what’s possible to obtain eventual credit and any guidelines they have (e.g. how many units can be awarded, if they’ll award credit for the completed courses you desire to take, does that change based on your major, etc.) You can also see our Start Guide for more details.

Was this article helpful?

1 out of 1 liked this article

Still need help? Message Us